About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Friday 1 April 2016

Breadcrumbs poems published in Clear Poetry

Here's a link to Ben Banyard's Clear Poetry website, where three poems from my forthcoming collection, Breadcrumbs, have just been published.  

When you put together a collection in which the poems work together to tell a story, it can be difficult to know how well they stand up on their own.  But they have to be able to do that too, otherwise they'll slide down the front of settee and nosedive into the carpet.  So it's been encouraging to get some positive feedback.

Oh and here's a picture of The Strid in the Yorkshire Dales.  A scary scary place to be. I can hear it even down here in Bristol.  



Breadcrumbs will be published by Indigo Dreams this spring.  


No comments:

Post a Comment