About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Sunday 28 December 2014

T'Frozen North

Four hundred and twenty miles today, depositing cats, chattels and people around the country.  


Here are some photos I took of wind turbines and snow and sunsets and stuff whilst in a traffic jam on the M1 at Ulley,  just south of Sheffield.  (With engine switched off, of course.)




  



Was glad of a Radio 4 dramatisation of inconsequential saga by Anthony Trollope and my Led Zeppelin compilation double CD to get me home.  Seamless in-car entertainment.  

 If it's tomorrow, it must be Buckinghamshire. 



No comments:

Post a Comment