About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Monday 3 November 2014

Winter Is Coming

You know it's on its way but this was the first time I felt spring this year, back at the beginning of March in Corn Street, Bristol.



Eight months later in Leeds shadows lengthen at four in the afternoon and the devil starts to dance the way into darkness.


Light book-ended by the music of a fiddle.  Now it's the turn of the long dark but in four months' time the days will come dancing back.  









No comments:

Post a Comment