About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Friday 12 October 2012

Three Hares Bounding To Your Door!

Look, my most talented friend Dru Marland has translated her fascination with pictorial maps and the three hares symbol into a limited edition of 100 A4 sized giclée prints, or if you prefer, either an A2 or A3 sized poster on glossy paper (with added pomery by me!)  All are now available for you to buy, price £25, £10 and £5 respectively.

So bound along to her Etsy Shop and get some Christmas Shopping done before the rush and without having to leave the warmth of your laptop - or better still, treat yourself.  You know it makes sense!  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment