About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

More on the Map of Dartmoor for my novel, 'Dart'

It's looking fab.  Just about done, I reckon, though Dru might have other ideas.  And my lovely publishers, Ronnie and Dawn at Indigo Dreams, are letting me have it in colour.  I am wearing a grin as wide as a very wide banana tonight ... 


2 comments:

  1. It is wonderful! Can't wait to read the book!Love the names..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the mediaeval names, as close to 1348 as I could find. Although spelling was very slipshod and there were several versions extant at any one time. I chose the ones I liked best.

      Delete